Windows Tips Downloads Birds of PA Back to our home page Find out About Us View My Gallery Visit our Forum

Monday, November 5, 2007

Web cleaning

Well I spent my weekend doing some long overdue cleanup, maintenance and long needed improvements to my website. As you can see I opened this new forum and closed the old one, but there have been a few other changes too. I had to remove the Guest Book again due to excessive spam and abuse, it will not return, but I added a new gallery for some of my photos. This way you don't have to hunt for my photos or look in several places. I cleaned up the home page a bit, it's still a bit too cluttered for my tastes, but I'll let it go for now. I updated the Pirch pages even though I don't know if anyone even uses Pirch anymore. And I also Updated Ben's pages (the cat) so you can navigate his pages a little easier. I also finally updated the About-Us pages by reorganizing, cleaning and finally admitted that I am 40 years old. That was the hardest part.

Theres plenty more to do, but I had to stop somewhere, for now.

I'm planning some other changes like improving the downloads page and maybe updating the wintips page so be sure to check back often to see the changes at www.flan4u.com.

0 comments: