Windows Tips Downloads Birds of PA Back to our home page Find out About Us View My Gallery Visit our Forum

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Loves sunset and sunrise

Distance is merely an obstacle that can be overcome not a barrier that cannot be breached.
If you love someone you can overcome any obstacle in your path to make your dreams and wishes become your reality regardless of how near or far away they are. When hearts are meant to be together there are no limits to what can be accomplished. Love is not just an extension of friendship, it is an enrobing of friendship and desire and longing for one another and a partnership and caring for each other. Love is a gift that you can only keep if you share it, and it is the most precious gift that I have received in a long time.
I love you sunshine!

My heart and soul belong to you Lucina, you are my sunshine!
P.S.
When I first wrote this, it was about miles being the obstacle, but I realize that distance can also mean emotional distance between two people in the same room or home. That too can be overcome if you are willing to let down the barriers that protect your heart. This note is for all of you that need to confront the barriers that make you feel distant from those you love. It is in no way intended for my dear Lucina.

0 comments: