Windows Tips Downloads Birds of PA Back to our home page Find out About Us View My Gallery Visit our Forum

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year - You decide

Happy New Year!
Is that a statement, a plan, a wish or a dream?
It is all of those things and more or nothing but another day passing if we choose it to be.
For many, the new year has already begun. No different from yesterday, Simply a new day.
Tomorrow and the new year is what we decide it to be. No not everything is within our power to change, but it is up to each of us to make each day as good as we can make it, and accept the things that we cannot change, but work on changing the things that will make each day better. I was reminded today by the love of my life that no matter how bad I think things are, it could be worse, but I believe that because it can be worse,  it can also be better. It is up to us to choose our path when we can, and make the path more interesting when we don't get to choose it, and to appreciate each new day good or bad.

Whenever the sun sets here I know that it is rising elsewhere and will return,
hopefully bringing good fortune from it's journey around the world.
I'm looking forward to the Sunshine in my life next year and for all days that follow.
Happy New Year
is my wish for all of you
and my dream for tomorrow
and my statement of self empowerment
And my pledge that next year will be better.

2 comments:

gengen said...

Happy New Year. Thank you very much for following my blog. I am hoping that you like to read my post and I found your blog interesting too. TC

hanne said...

A new year is about chances. You'd ALWAYS, always have your chance. So take it.