Windows Tips Downloads Birds of PA Back to our home page Find out About Us View My Gallery Visit our Forum

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Graduation

It's graduation time in the Philippines and I just had to share with everyone how proud I am of my Sunshine and her wonderful children.

Today is the day that you decide
what tomorrow will become.

As a child I did not see the value of education until I was at least 9 or ten, and more so later in life. I pursued my education through hands on training and self education, but if I had realized at a younger age how important education is I might have lived an entirely different life. I am so proud to see that her children recognize that education is the best way to make a better life for themselves, their family, and their country. To excel in your studies just because you want to succeed and thrive someday impresses me no matter where you live!

Congratulations is not nearly enough to show how impressed I am with each of them. I wish I could be there to share in the celebrations, but my Sunshine and her blessed children deserve all of the glory for their achievements and hard work and accomplishments. To the Valedictorian I offer my greatest respect and admiration after your speach and nagmartsa, and I humbly ask forgiveness if I did not use the term properly.

* image borrowed from wikipilipinas.org

0 comments: