Windows Tips Downloads Birds of PA Back to our home page Find out About Us View My Gallery Visit our Forum

Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Holland Fair

Today we had a great time at the New Holland Fair. Now that's a huge fair! This is more like the local fairs I remember as a kid back home with rides and lots of vendors. It was great getting a chance to spend time with Miranda's son Zachary and our friends. I haven't been on a fair ride or roller coaster since senior week, and that was, well a while ago. OK, 1985, but I'm not keeping track. I went on a couple of rides with Miranda and loved every minute of it even though I have to admit that I am afraid of heights.

The rain held off for most of the day, but as soon as we got on the Ferris wheel it started sprinkling then raining a little bit harder. Before we got off of the Ferris wheel it was raining fairly steady and we had to share my coat to keep dry. The rain barely effected our fun as we wandered around the streets visiting the other rides and vendors and games before it was time to go. Just as we started on our way back to the car the rain started to get a bit heavier again, but it was still such a fun evening at the fair.

0 comments: