Windows Tips Downloads Birds of PA Back to our home page Find out About Us View My Gallery Visit our Forum

Friday, June 11, 2010

Vacation with Dee

I enjoyed my first vacation in many years with a wonderful woman who I plan on spending the rest of my life with. We spent over a week in Virginia Beach and traveled as far as the Outer Banks in North Carolina enjoying the sites like Hatteras and Bodie Island Light houses, and Nags Head along with other beautiful sites. We also visited the Wright Brothers Memorial Site in Kitty Hawk which was quite interesting and educational. The time we spent on the beach and in the pool and even kayaking on the Rudee Inlet reminded me just how special Dee is and how lucky I am to have her in my life.

If we can enjoy ourselves every day both good and bad and get along on a long trip and endure traffic and weird little dining spots along the way then we can make it through anything. That and the fact that she makes me so happy is why I asked her to marry me and I plan on making her happy for the rest of our lives and I think that is why SHE SAID YES!!!

I am truly blessed to have met her after all that went wrong last year she is making this year right and I can't wait till she is my wife.

0 comments: