Windows Tips Downloads Birds of PA Back to our home page Find out About Us View My Gallery Visit our Forum

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Web oopsdates I mean updates

Just like the seasons there are changes in the air and on my websites. Some for the better, and some didn't go so well, but all are meant to make your visit to my sites more enjoyable and easier to use. To ease your experience here I am trying to migrate my forum to its own domain but I don't want to hinder your access to any of the prior articles so this may take some more work and time. Who would have guessed that I wrote so many articles within the few years since I started this blog. I am honored and never would have guessed that so many people would be linking to many of the posts.

I'm working on the efficiency and load time for the pages since I know that you have better things to do. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my stories so I will make your stay a bit more enjoyable by not having to wait so long for my pages to load.

I am also doing something that I never thought that I would do, display advertising! Wait, it's not so bad, don't go clicking away yet. The advertising will be minimal and with your help it will be tailored to what you are interested in. Why add advertising to my site? I want to keep this site up and running number one. Since I will be getting married next year I need to justify every expense and I'm hoping that this site will pay for itself, and yea, a couple of extra bucks might be nice too.

Since this little blog of mine only exists because of my faithful readers like you, I want your input. If you don't like something, tell me. If you think I should do something differently let me know. I want to make this site worthy of your time.

Thank you for your patience while I make these changes and I apologize for any inconvenience.

0 comments: